InDesign Videos

 Get Started with 10 Beginner Tips for InDesign - Bing video 

One tool that might be hard to use is the drop shadow. This is probably because I am not quite sure how to use it. All the text options sound fun but also a little overwhelming. There are a lot of options to remember. I also think that the different ways to scale an image is going to take some getting used to. You must be careful if you accidentally cut off the image when you try to fix the image.  

One thing I am worried about is coming up with a template that will be easy to create in InDesign. I also wonder what makes a good business card design. I also wonder how to create a bleed. I am not sure I did that right in class. Overall creating a business card does not seem too hard.  

The two-column view seems like a useful and easy to use tool. I like the Aline tool and think it will help a lot. It seems straightforward to use. The inclusion of page rulers seems to help a lot with the Aline tool and is just a nice thing to have in general.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop Videos