Self Portrait Posters


 Artist Statement:

For my illustrator piece I pick climate change and taking care of the environment to be the topic of my poster. I used varying shades of the colors green, yellow, purple, brown, and pink to create my piece. My piece is a self-portrait with one side of my face being a skull and the other side having flowers in my hair. The goal was to have one side of the piece feel more hopeful and alive while the other side felt more cynical and dead. I used a combination of ellipsis and rectangles as well as using the pen tool to create my own shapes. I heavily relied on the blend tool to create smooth transitions between the colors, especially on the face.  

Reference Photo:


Inspiration:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

InDesign Videos

Photoshop Portrait