Photoshop Videos

 Photoshop Tutorial for Beginners 2022 | Everything You NEED to KNOW! - Bing video 

I am excited to play around with the fonts in photoshop. There seems to be a lot of different tools to create different fonts. I like the different blending modes photoshop has to offer. The example in the video where the user uses a photo of light and makes it look natural is intriguing.  

 

One thing that might be a little difficult is the different workspaces in photoshop. I do not know which one we will be using in class. I like that there are many different layers, like a lot of different programs. I am a little worried about working with the saturation in layers.  

 

The black masks seem like a fun tool I am just a little confused on how to work it. How do you control the color? Can you layer them? I am also excited to use diverse types of brushes. How many brushes does photoshop come with? Do you need to buy more? I also find it especially useful that you can change the direction of the brush for example you can make the brush go horizontal or vertical.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

InDesign Videos