GrossmanCanvas


     For my project I decided to create a drawing of a loon. A loon is a large waterbird with a round head and a bill. First, I used a gradient for my background, I wanted it to look like blurry water. I used four arches to create the head, body, and chest of the loon. Then I used triangles to create a tail and a beak. I combined two arches to create a circle for the eye and used a combination of arches and circles for the spots on the loon. Lastly, I used lines, quadratic curves, and Bezier curves to form ripples on the water.  

    The assignment to roughly around six hours to complete. My favorite part of the piece was the color scheme I chose. I like the different shades of blue combined with the black loon and the small use of red for the eye. I also like the how the shape of the loon turned out.


Inspiration/ Artist unknown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

InDesign Videos

Photoshop Portrait